Terms of Service
S2 Academy – Terms of Service
The use of services from or the subscription to S2 Academy.
Account Access Limitations
S2 Academy may revoke your access to S2 Academy if you violate, or assist others in violating, the license limitations set forth below. You agree that you will not, in whole or in part or under any circumstances, do the following:
- Derivative Works: Copy or reproduce translate, reverse engineer, derive source code from, modify, disassemble, decompile, or create derivative works based on or related to the S2 Academy.
- Bots: i.e. any code and/or software, not expressly authorized by S2 Academy, that allows the automated control of S2 Academy and/or any component or feature thereof.
- Hacks: i.e. accessing or modifying the software of S2 Academy in any manner, not expressly authorized by S2 Academy; and/or
- Any code and/or software, not expressly authorized by S2 Academy, that can be used in connection with the S2 Academy system (e.g. software designed to bypass the video encryption of S2 Academy training videos).
- Disruption: Disrupt or assist in the disruption of (i) any computer used to support S2 Academy or any lab environment; or (ii) any other student’s learning experience.
- ANY ATTEMPT BY YOU TO DISRUPT S2 ACADEMY OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF ANY TRAINING RESOURCES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS.
- Violation of Laws: Use S2 Academy, to violate any applicable law or regulation.
- Assignment and Re-assignment of Accounts: Only you are allowed to access an account assigned to you. Your account is registered in your name using your email address as the Username. An account is assigned to one, named user and cannot be shared. Transfer of an account between individuals is unauthorized and may result in the termination of such an account.
During the period of time that the user maintains an active subscription to S2 Academy, the following activities are expressly forbidden:
- Reselling access to the S2 Academy
- Providing any third party utility, server or application that is not in direct relation to the courses available on S2 Academy
- Use or access in or from ANY commercial production environment under any circumstances
- Download or distribution of site source code
- Distribution of any S2 Academy downloadable material (including course notes)
PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE ON THE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION.
Data Protection and Retention
S2 Academy strives to protect all of our student and user data at all times. We only collect and store data that is necessary to supply our products and services. We only do this with the explicit, written consent of our customers.
By accessing or using the Sites in any manner, you also agree to be bound by S2 Academy’s Terms of Service (the “Agreement”). Please read the Agreement carefully. If you do not accept all of the terms and conditions contained in or incorporated by reference into the Agreement, please do not use the Sites.
Last Updated: Oct 19, 2018